Small Business Services Developed from Decades of Experience
Small Business Legal Solutions At A Fraction Of The “Big Law” Price
It’s easy to assume that a small business lacks the budget to retain top-notch representation, but O’Toole Atwell focuses on accessible representation suited to your particular needs. Our experienced lawyers will treat your small business as if it were our own. We are invested in the triumphs and challenges of guiding a growing company.
O’Toole Atwell, PC, attorneys provide customized services that impact the entire life of your small business, including:
- Business formation
- Entity selection (S and C corporations, LLC and others)
- Contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Employment, vendor and shareholder agreements
- Commercial loans and foreclosures
- Banking and business transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Virtual in-house counsel for day-to-day operations issues
- Aggressive defenses in professional negligence matters
- Negotiated and litigated resolutions for disputes
- Business dissolution and business divorce
Our diverse lineup of small-business clients receive direct, attentive personal service no matter what stage their business is in. We make a point to remain easily accessible so that any late-breaking question, sudden concern or long-term objective can be effectively addressed.
Contact O’Toole Atwell, PC, In Austin, Texas
To candidly and confidentially discuss your commercial goals and issues, and to learn about the many ways we can help you, call us today — (512) 686-8648. If you prefer to communicate via email, your inquiry will be responded to promptly.
Call For A Consultation
Business & Commercial Litigation